This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, make payment and sign up for participation for the
2022-23 NIAGARA FC OPDL Open Trials for the following teams;
U13 - 2010 Boys and Girls
U14 - 2009 Boys and Girls
U15 - 2008 Boys and Girls
U16/17 - 2007/2006 Boys and Girls
Please note: Trials for the U14 and Up non-OPDL players will start the week of September 5th. Please make sure you are registered to receive updates.
There is a $50.00 non-refundable fee for Trials. Trial Forms/Registration must be done at a minimum, a day in advance, online, and submitted prior to attending Open Trials.
"Walk-up" evaluations will not be permitted.
Please have your Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Visa Debit ready.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
Thank you for your 2022-23 OPDL Trials Form submission and GOOD LUCK!
Continue to the next page via the "CONTINUE" button at the bottom of this page.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Players must be registered for Trials. No walk-ups will be permitted. No exceptions.
- Any OPDL Player from another area trialing with another licence holder must be in possession of an OPDL Trial Permission Form in order to be eligible to attend Trials with another Organization.
- Players that are registered in another Country wishing to attend Trials must have completed an International Transfer Certificate (ITC) to be permitted to play/participate in Soccer activities in Canada.
- Players are asked to wear a White Jersey or t-shirt and must come prepared, wearing appropriate footwear, clothing, as well as shin guards to all sessions.
- Players must bring their own properly inflated ball.
- No Jewelry will be allowed to be worn on the field at any time.
- All players will be required to check in prior to entering the field at the entrance.
- Players must check in at the check-in table. ONLY Players and Coaches will be permitted within the gated field. The Entrance will be located on the bleacher side of the Turf Field and the players will be Exiting on the St. Paul side of the field.
- Washrooms are located within the Splash Pad area and at the Clubhouse.
- Underage players (2011, 2010, 2009, 2008) may be permitted to attend Trials but at the discretion of the Senior Technical Lead and a Player Movement Evaluation must be completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org